You can easily enable EEOC Survey reporting from within your account. What is EEOC? It stands for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which is a United States government agency responsible for enforcing federal anti-employment discrimination laws. Learn more here.
Enable EEOC Survey/Reporting
1. Click on the Main Menu icon found in the top right-hand corner of your account and select Account Details from the options given.
2. Scroll down to the Customize & Design section and click on the Applications button.
3. Scroll down and the Equal Opportunity Survey will be under Additional Options. Switch that toggle to "On" to activate. You can also optionally disable the OFCCP questions that are included by default on the Equal Opportunity Survey. (These are the Veteran and Disability questions.)
Once enabled, your account will make the EEOC survey available to any applicant that applies to your open positions. We then collect and store EEOC survey results in your Report section. Paying customers will be able to download and save EEOC reports as a comma-separated value (CSV) file filtered by time frame and job position. More on our reporting tools can be found here.
A note about the EEOC Gender Column:
In compliance with the Federal Government Guidelines regarding Gender Identity the following options will be displayed for your applicants:
On your EEOC report the options will show as:
- Prefer not to answer
- M = Male
- F = Female
- X = Non-Binary
- Other = Another gender identity
- Prefer not to answer = I prefer not to answer
If you have "no answer" in that column of the EEOC report then the applicant did not fill out the EEOC survey at all. Even if you have the survey enabled, some applicants will decline to complete the survey or their application may come in via another source (such as Express Apply).
Attached is a sample of the EEOC Survey form as well as a sample EEOC csv file export.