NOTE: Only users designated as Admin access level or Account Owner have the ability to make changes to a user's account settings. Need to make changes to your account settings but don't have the right permissions? Contact your company's Account Owner or another Admin level user to request a change to your access level. Not sure who your Account Owner is? Click on the Support drop down menu from the Home Page and select Submit Support Ticket and we'll be happy to assist you!
How to Change a User's Password
1. Go to Account Details from the Main Menu next to the Home button at the top right side of the page.
2. On the Account Details page, go to the Company & Users section, and click the Manage Users icon.
3. In the Manage Users section, click on the Edit (pencil icon) link next to the user whose password you would like to reset.
4. From the Edit Screen, click the Reset Password button.
5. An email will be sent to the account user's email address, which will prompt the user to click on the link provided to create a new password. Once the user clicks on the link, the user will be taken to the following log in page where he/she can create a new password.
Note: Passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 number.