Sharing your job(s) to Facebook has never been easier. Simply toggle on the option for the Free Job Boards on your job post and your job will be shared to Facebook Jobs. Take that advertisement one step further by linking that job to your company's Facebook Page.
Why connect your jobs to a Facebook Page?
- Additional employer branding for the jobs you are recruiting for: Use pages to creatively interact with job seekers and help them learn about your business.
- Improved distribution and visibility of your jobs to fans and followers of your Page.
- A Jobs tab on your Page, to allow job seekers to easily navigate all the jobs you are hiring for.
How to connect your job(s) to your Facebook Page?
- Go to My Account < Account Details < under the Company & Users section, select Company Info.
- Simply enter the URL to your company's Facebook Page in the Facebook URL field.
What happens next?
- Once your job has been shared to the Free Job Boards, Facebook begins the process of matching the job with the correct company. Note: There is a chance that Facebook matches the job(s) with your company page even without the URL added under Company Info, though proactively providing the URL ensures accurate account information.
- Facebook requires acceptance by the Facebook account admin before a job will be added to the company Facebook Page. Once the admin accepts the request, the job will immediately display linked to the company page.
- Please note that connecting your page to the ATS as the source for your jobs will disconnect any jobs previously posted manually on your Facebook Page. Any existing manually posted jobs may still appear in search results and continue to receive applications until/unless they're closed/deleted--and these will still be sent to the page's Messenger inbox.